Being a restaurant owner is never easy. Handling the customers and the staffs altogether is a task that many people fail to perform. While most owners focus on keeping the guests happy, it is the employees who are always in the shade of ignorance for them. Change the rule by getting the best kitchen faucet for your restaurant. Encouraging the kitchen staff who are always washing and cleaning dirty plates or utensils with a new grandeur faucet is a great step to undertake.
Kitchen – the valuable place
Being the restaurant owner, you know how important a role the kitchen plays in your business. Guests come to enjoy the ambiance, sure! However, if the food is not good, then tough luck is surely coming on ahead.
Food is not the part of the business. Food is the business!
To keep the business of delivering fantastic mouthwatering dishes, it is important to keep the staff happy. After all, it is a service-based business.
An owner can just monitor the waiting of table, the décor, etc. what one cannot keep in control is what goes on inside the kitchen. Why not get something which the kitchen crew will enjoy working with?
Getting new upgrade such as a Kohler K-560-VS Bellera pull-down kitchen faucet or any other model for that matter is a great way to start things off.
A new faucet
It seems like a tiny thing to make the kitchen staff happy doesn’t it? A new faucet can help the staff to work more efficiently than ever. How is that possible? Well, a kitchen faucet comes in handy and upgrading from the older one is going to give so much help to the crew.
Choosing the best kitchen faucet
An old kitchen faucet may be working just fine! Getting a new one is going to bring a lot more progression to the cleaning and not to mention the glamour it is going to bring to your restaurant kitchen!
Now faucets ate not exactly the cheapest items of the kitchen that you are about to buy. Why not get a little idea about what are the types available?
Getting education mode on
So here are the things that you need to know about kitchen faucets:
The glamour worth looking at!
- Do you wish to hear your employees exclaim with joy as they see the new faucet? If so then the very first thing that one needs to consider is about the outlook. What better than a shiny or matte or oil brushed coat over the faucet?
- A faucet will suit the restaurant kitchen the best if the owner chooses a shiny coating and not matte. Though the theme may be antique, yet it is impossible that a matte looking kitchen faucet is going to look glamorous with all the bright polished nickel and stainless still utensils.
- Among all of the top rated kitchen faucets, you can get the color range available to even consult with your employees beforehand on their preferences as well.
- A restaurant kitchen is always flooded with utensils and cutlery. Whereas the stains from the cutlery and dishes are not that difficult, when it comes to the cooking pots, there is a different story altogether. Choosing the right sort of spray head is very important.
- There are 3 types of spray heads available in the current market – pull out or down sprayer, side sprayer, and single sprayer.
- Among these sprayers, the most effective type will be the pull-down or out one. The reason is that the spray flow can hit the dirt and grime along with deep stains off in a simple use. Besides the pressure of the water flow is a very beneficial for getting off dirt.
- Height of faucet:
The more the height of the faucet head from its base, the better it is.
- When the height is less, there is a chance of sprinkling and spreading of droplets through its nozzle head.
- The pressure of the water is also well regulated when the height is big compared to the smaller ones.
Getting the best kitchen faucet for your restaurant will make the employees appreciate you even more. For a better idea, you can visit authentic review sites as well!0