Florence is a gorgeous city with so many things to offer. Splendid hotels are the top most things that this city offers to all its tourists. A major numbers of tourists come from all over the world tri get this royal experience of staying in a top hotel. To serve this purpose, every hotel manager needs to develop or even upgrade their hotel time to time.
Hotel feels like home
It takes a couple of simple steps for the guests to get the friendliest environment that they can feel like they are at home. Every guest is a customer and it is very important to serve these customers right. How do you do so?
- Developing an open lobby:
Guest must walk into a beautiful open lobby that calls out to them. Righty from the check in to the hotel lifts, everything should attract guest to come down.
- All the staffs of the check in area must be friendly towards the guests.
- Lounge like feeling that connects every guest together. The sitting area, if is a mish mash of many sort of chairs, gets other potential customers attracted as they pass by your hotel.
- The rooms:
This is the most important necessary point. The guest will be very disappointed if they go into their room only to get a shady room.
- A well lit room with spacious look is very attractive.
- Basic amenities must be present and they should also be in a good condition.
- The housekeeping should be regular. The staff needs to behave properly with every customer.
- The washrooms:
It is a matter of hygiene. Thus, your house keeping staff needs to clean it regularly.
- The lighting should be proper in this condition too. A dim lit bathroom will drive the guests away.
- Every other basic amenity is important to keep in check.
If your hotel feels like home, you can get many references and win more customers in return. Hence, decorating your hotel a little and making sure that the guests are content is going to help you with the purpose.0